Thursday, November 11, 2010

Thank a Vet today.

If you have the freedom to read this, thank a vet! Thank you daddy for giving over 25+ years of your life in the army and fighting for our safety without thinking of your own safety.. Thank you my darling husband for giving over 20+ years of your life to the air force and fighting in the dessert storm era wars. I am so proud to be the wife and the daughter of these amazing men.



I pledge allegiance,
 to the flag of the United States of America.............

Jeanette

4 comments:

  1. My thanks to your daddy and your husband for serving our country and giving so much. And, to you, Jeanette, for all families must give, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeanette, thank them and give them a hug from me. Blessings**

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeanette,
    Just wanted to drop you a note to say I'm praying for you!
    Dee Dee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't seen a post from you in a while...Hope you are well and enjoying the Christmas season!

    ReplyDelete