Thursday, December 17, 2009

Dad and Josh have a turn!

Welcome and see what is going on around here.....
Finally, the Christmas Spirit visited our home otherwise know as MaMaw. She got Dad's Nascar ready to go! Then his airplane tree not so much. But she did a good job based on what she had to work with. The famous angels sit front and center. I think they did a great job His car trees got the most attention but they had an unlimited supply of nascar ideas and it gives them the most advantage. This airplane tree seems to have lots of planes missing, but it still looks nice. Doug decorated the entrance way. It is s huge poinsettia, also with timer candles sitting of a Christmas tree skirt. It is very inviting.
This is my leather rug. It is, hand made strips of leather. Although it is beautiful, it is hot. You better believe your tootsies are warm when they are on this rug.
What things have you gotten done so far....
I would love a comment.
Jeanette
Thank you for stopping in,

5 comments:

  1. Oh cute a Nascar tree! I know some men who would love to put up one of those (my brother) lol.....good job on some decorating. I'm still working on some.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeanette,
    What a beautiful rug! It would be perfect for these cold Ohio winters! Anything to keep my feet warm! Nascar tree... how creative!
    Dee Dee

    ReplyDelete
  3. How neat to have a Nascar tree, Jeanette! Love your angels and your rug, too.

    I have gotten almost nothing done in terms of my decorating. I'm almost through with my shopping. YEA! I haven't finished my Christmas cards, but I did stop and visit with a good friend who needed me. But I'm getting there... slowly but surely.

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A nascar tree! I have to show my father next time I'm up there. That rug looks sooo soft too, and warm.

    Laura

    ReplyDelete