Sunday, January 24, 2010

Showers, parties and enough already!

Welcome everyone it's me, Keelie. Mom is really busy and I wanted to let you know what is going on. This is a picture of me at my first birthday party last year. It was at the dog park in IL. Jean owns the dog park. I miss Jean and all my friends. My party was the best. I will show you pictures but first.......

It has come time for me to vent! All I hear these days is Jessie's getting married.....shower this and luncheon that. Then Keeli's having a baby.....(NOT ME, the human Keelie) ultrasound this, shower this, enough already! My 2nd birthday is April 1. My humans need to get their priorities in order. That baby will be here in August, big deal. Jessie gets married in May....does it mean extra treats for me? If not, then so what? It has been established long ago that it is all about me. Even that grandson, Remington has a birthday in March. If I hear one more....oooh he's getting so big! I think I will howl!


Even Josh has a birthday in March, not that we care. I am certain Mom will do something for her.


Now to the important part, lets talk about my party. Last year Mom and Dad got the best human cake in IL, that is what the humans were saying anyway. We had my party at Yuppy Puppy Dog Park. We used to go there all the time.



Mom made special treats for me and my friends. They were very good.
The humans had margaritas. I am not sure what they are but they drank a lot of them.
She made special water bottles for everyone.
The best part of the night was the presents. They were for me. I got T-shirts. I got toys. I got treats. Mom made doggie bags for all my friends that came to my paw-ty! Mom gave the humans scratch off tickets and the winners got free visits to Yuppy Puppy. The doggie bags had a tennis ball, treats and a birthday bandana.

Here are more presents and goodies.
These are some of my friends:


More friends.


Jean trains service dogs. Everyone played at my party.


Oh there was lots of food at the party, humans brought food for everyone.


We ran and played .




This is where Jean trains the service dogs but we got to play and party.




After the party I was very tired, I slept and dreamed all the way home.

Now please tell Mom to get busy planning my 2nd birthday party! We have to forget about luncheons and showers. We must think about Doggie Paw-ties. Creative juices must be coming my way.


Please leave a message for my mom to get busy on my party. It is important.

27 comments:

  1. Oh my...I can now officially tell my husband that our pup is not spoiled!

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel better now! I posted about my Jessie's birthday last summer :) BUT I think you outdid me! I did make her a dog birthday cake though. The "paw-ty" is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bark, Bark back at ya' - Keelie...

    Get to planning that party for Keelie - Jeanette -

    Talk about a spoiled dog...wow! Grat blog entry...love it...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Girl I just love this post...hows much fun for the fur babies and the humans...too cool and look at all those fine clothes you got...Love it...Hugs and smiles Gl♥ria

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so nice to see that someone else loves their dogs as much as we love ours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute post! And I thought my Sister's dog was spoiled. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun paw-ty! My son's birthday is the day after yours! Now, Keelie.. you must have some patience for your sweet Mom, I'm sure she has something up her sleeve for your B-day, and she is VERY BUSY! You might try sneaking a few hugs during the day... I think she might need that!... Dee Dee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gee, can I be your dog? teehee... Poor fella'. Your day will come. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. soooooooooo cute! looks like there are some great gifts too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, I don't know, Jeanette ~ it seems like someone is feeling left out! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Caesar says Happy Birthday, Keelie. (Caesar gives his human daddy birthday cards signed with a paw print.)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Jeannette- this is Nana writing for Co Co- "I had to have Nana type for me because I am only 7 weeks old and have only been with Nana for a week now, but I am sure going to tell her that I want a birthday paw-ty too!!!!!! Thanks for the ins-paw-ration! (Dec.8 will be here before you know it!)Love to Keelie too!" ~Co Co (and Nana)~

    ReplyDelete
  13. How cute! When I'm blogging, my dogs will come up to me and paw me. I think they're saying "Stop playing with that box and play with me!"

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi-LARIOUS! Jeanette I had so much fun reading this post from a dog's perspective. You have one heck of a sense of humor - and so does your dog!
    xoxo!!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the post! Happy early birthday to Keelie! I think you better get on her pawty though. She sounds serious! Love the piggies too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I loved reading this post! What a fun idea to have a party for your dog. I can't wait to see the next one. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This post is adorable! Sounds like you have lots going on!! And the doggie birthday party is truly wonderful!!!! Lucky Dog!!!!
    Many blessings to you,
    Lana
    PS In reading your bio it says you can't smell or taste anymore....please don't think I'm rude, but why is that? Are you okay? I pray so! Prayers your way!!! and hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I dont have a dog...by kids would love one! I think you have just given me a whole new picture of life with a dog. Thanks for enjoying life!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I see Keelie is just as spoiled as our Suzi. We do the doggy birthday cake and presents, too. Weddings, babies-to-be, oh my. You sure are going to be a very busy lady. The picture of Remington is soooo adorable. Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love all the great gifts wow your doggie just really cleaned up, and it looks like a really fun party for fur babies and people too...

    ReplyDelete
  21. Awww, Keelie, just be patient...I'm sure your mommy has a wonderful birthday party planned for you.

    ReplyDelete
  22. That is the cutest thing I have ever seen!! We don't have a dog, but my parents have a cat the children just love. THey would love a arty like this, lol!! Thanks so much for stopping by:-)

    ReplyDelete
  23. that is awesome i did a post once with my cat taking over and it was fun to do

    ReplyDelete
  24. you are too too funny...loved the doggie shirts!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oooooo, Tiger the Wonder Dog is gonna be soooo jealous my for footed pal.

    Tell your mama to have a marvelously blessed day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is the cutest thing I have ever seen! Hope you had a fabulous day! Happy Belated Birthday!

    ReplyDelete