Sunday, November 22, 2009

Met Monday - Finished the dining room chairs!




First thank you for stopping by to visit. I am participating in Met Monday with the gracious Susan from Between Naps on the Porch.
I posted last week about the new to us dining room chairs. This is how they started out. My sweet husband cleaned the cushions. But still not what I wanted.

I put the cushion covers from the old chairs on them but they needed to be attached properly and straighten out. Another job poor hubby would have to do. The fabric was left over from a Christopher Lowell project we did years ago.



As usual he did a great job. You can see the Christopher Lowell project in the background.


Of course I had to give it my touch. I think it looks great!

Thank you so much for stopping by. Don't forget to stop by and see all the other creations by visiting Susan at Between Naps on the Porch.

I would love it if you would let me know you stopped in, by leaving a comment.

6 comments:

  1. The chairs look great! Your blog is so pretty! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. ~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jeanette,
    Thanks so much for stopping by. I absolutely love the fabric on your chairs. It is beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing! And oh, I'm following!

    Nice to meet you,
    Valeree

    ReplyDelete
  3. The chairs now look so elegant. You did a wonderful job choosing that fabric.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. The chairs are beautiful. I went snooping and your bunnies are cute! Have a lovely Thanksgiving. Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the fabric you choose for the chairs and bench. The colors are BEAUTIFUL!!!
    THANKS!!! for the comment about my recipe for MAMA'S BANANA PUDDING, it's one of my families favorite.
    Terri @ ArtfullyArrangedDisarray asked me if I had a banana pudding recipe so that's why I posted it. Hope try it and enjoy it as much as my family.
    Geri

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jeanette,

    Your chairs look FANTASTIC! You are a clever and creative person. I'm glad you liked the cupcake wrappers. Have a very happy Thanksgiving!

    ~Jenifer

    ReplyDelete