Monday, November 23, 2009

Uncle Doug's Treasures

Doug has a booth in a local antique mall. He spent the weekend decorating for the holidays. Along with momma he rearranged everything and it looks lovely. He has searched out treasures from all over the Southeast. Depression glassware, lamps, dishes, bone china, crystal, waterford, you name it. He has collected Christmas decorations and displayed them beautifully. I am so proud.
Momma has a booth there also. Look how beautifully she has displayed everything.

Thank you so much for stopping in. I am so proud of what he has done with his booth. I would appreciate it if you would let me know you stopped by, please leave me a comment so I will know. Happy Thanksgiving

6 comments:

  1. Those booths look terrific! I sure wish I could shop there. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the booths look inviting and I would so buy something if I were there...thanks for sharing and you should be proud. Carter and I think about a booth now and then but haven't convinced ourselves to try it yet. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that looks like a lot of work, but very pretty! That's a place I would love to look around in for a while. Hopefully sales are good through the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I could fly over and have a good look for myself! It looks so bright and magical.
    I hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving Jeanette.
    Best wishes, Natasha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The booths look beautiful, wish I lived in your area...see a few things I could use! Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, lucky you to have antique dealers in the family. I'd just love spending time at the booth. Depression glass is one of our favorites. I inherited half a set of Fostoria when I married. Have a very happy and healthy Thanksgiving along with our thanks for stopping by Jane F.

    ReplyDelete