Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Ima, this ones for you.

I told a sweet friend on the bulletin boards that my precious husband bought me a dining table and chairs. She has quietly and graciously encouraged us to finish this project. Well, we recovered all the chairs in fabric we already had. You can see in the background the Christopher Lowell Project we used the fabric on originally......... Ta-da! Here is is, I think it turned out great. He really got a great deal. He used fabric we already had, and this is the result:
Thank you, Ima!

Thank you for stopping in today. I would love it if you would leave a comment letting me know what you think.
Blessed Be
Aunt Nette

4 comments:

  1. OMG your chairs turned out gorgeous !!!!! and a matching table runner Love.
    Must feel so good to get everything in order just in time for the holidays.

    Blessings to you and your new dining room and wishing you smiles and enjoyment each time you sit at your table.

    XOXO
    Sylvia (Ima Brunette)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely!It looks cozy and warm.

    Thanks for visiting me this afternoon.Take Care!

    I have a daughter as old as yours was to the right here of the page.My deepest Sympathy,God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty! It is amazing what a small change can do in a room! Great Job!

    Dee Dee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those chairs look beautiful! Love the fabric you used, and the chairs are so unique and pretty. laurie

    ReplyDelete