Friday, November 27, 2009

Leftovers - Isn't that what Thanksgiving is all about?

Welcome to Foodies Friday, I am linking up with these other talented individuals to share some great foods.


Leftover Ham -
FLEECHKY

leftover cooked ham
fettucini noodles
2 eggs
1/2 c. butter
salt
pepper

Dice ham; cook noodles and drain. Mix together all
ingredients in casserole. Bake at 350 degrees until top slightly
crisp.

Leftover Turkey
Turkey Salad
This is my favorite Turkey Salad


And I love to serve them in these: (scroll down)

Leftover Mashed Potatoes -

I fried some leftover ham for breakfast with mashed potaotes this morning. Yummy!

My secret weapon for the best ever sandwich ever is a mixute of mayo and mustard on one side, lettuce, turkey slices, and cranberry and cream cheese on the other. Wowza! What is your secret sandwich weapon?
Please go visit Foodie Fridayand again my thanks for our gracious hostess.

Jeanette

1 comment:

  1. I'm planning on Turkey Sandwiches for tonights dinner and I'm going to serve with the Mayo/Mustard and CreamCheese/Cranberry spreads!

    ReplyDelete